

Jace is finally crawling. He is 9 1/2 months and is crawling. Austin was walking at this age. I was starting to wonder if I would have to carry him around for the rest of my life. Now that he has become mobile it makes me wonder if carrying him around would be so bad. He has figured out how to get into everything. He is constantly crawling over to the stairs. He keeps me busy, along with chasing Blake all day and keeping him out of everything too. Jace is also pulling himself up to stuff so I have to make sure he isn't going to konk his head on anything. As busy as they both are now, I love these ages. They show so much of their personality.
2 comments:
I have felt the same way with Lily. She is almost 9 months and barely crawling and Ayla was walking at 10 months. At least Lily hasn't found the stairs too interesting yet.
Post a Comment