Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hollywood Connection

Logan miniature golfing (notice the big swing)
Austin
Logan
Jake
Mike
Ashley
Emily & Ashley
Jill, Jace, & Blake
Austin & Blake riding the Dragon roller coaster


Logan has been dying to go miniature golfing. We were going to go last Monday for FHE, but just wasn't feeling up to it. So I told the boys that we could go the following Monday. I decided to go during the day so that it wouldn't be so busy. It was so nice to go when there weren't very many people there. The rides didn't have any wait. The golfing was a little busier, but the skating was dead. We pretty much had the whole rink to ourselves. There were a few families that came and went. Austin knew how to skate, but definitely improved. Logan figured it out by skating on the carpet for a while. Logan and Jake did that for a bit and then came out and had it down. It is fun to see the boys learning new things. I like being able to hang out and have fun with them. I can't believe how big they are getting, where does time go?

No comments: