I ran the race with Heidi, Mom & Steph ran together, and Tammy & Melanie ran together. This race was so hard for me. I don't know if I didn't train long enough, if the course was harder than I thought it would be, or if it was because I just had a baby a few months ago. Needless to say, I was so happy to see that finish line. Heidi ran my butt off. She is an awesome runner, I was glad that I had her to push me along. Our time was 2 hrs and 13 minutes. So I was happy with that. We stayed at Tamara's Mom's house, which was amazing. We all had our own space, the boys had a blast swimming, playing video games, watching movies, and just hangin' out. Her Mom and Bill are amazing hosts. So thank you to them and to Tamara for inviting my family down. I have the best friends ever!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago


6 comments:
Jill, that is so cool. I am actually thinking of doing a triathalon in June. I think I might be crazy though b/c I do not care for water at all. We will see though?!?!
I trained for a half marathon, and I felt I could do it in two hours, from all my practice runs, then I got a hernia and the Dr. wouldn't let me run it. Still haven't fixed the hernia, so I am done running I guess.
You are so good! I don't think that I could even run around the block without dying!!! You look great!!!
Wow, that is impressive! You go! Congratulations!
You are my IDOL Jill!!! What a stud you are...just had a baby and already out there, being superwoman. I want to be you when I grow up.
Great job! Where in the world did you find time to train with four kiddos? You must do it at midnight. You ROCK!
Post a Comment