Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin!














Happy 9th Birthday Austin!
We celebrated Austin's birthday with the Christensen side last Saturday. Austin and his cousin Jake had a combined birthday party since Jake's birthday is on the 5th. We went sledding with the cousins. I think the kids had a blast. It was so fun watching them all go down the hills. I had Jace wrapped up in blankets inside my coat asleep, so I just carried him around and watched. We went over to Adam and Emily's after for donuts and hot chocolate. I ordered the big Texas donuts for Jake and Austin that said Happy Birthday. They were really cute. Neither of the boys finished their donuts because they were so big. I think this was the easiest birthday party ever. So thank you Emily for the idea and letting us celebrate at your house. That was so sweet of you. On Sunday, Austin's birthday, we went to my cousins baby blessing, then went to my Dad and Mom's for dinner. My Mom cooked him his birthday dinner. He picked pumpkin pie for his dessert, so we actually didn't have any birthday cake this year. Thank you Mom for doing all the work for me. I hope Austin had a great birthday. He seemed very thankful for all that he got. He is getting so big so fast.

3 comments:

Kristine Watterson said...

I can not believe he is 9!! Where did the time go? Looks like you guys had a fun day. He probably doesn't remember us, but tell Austin happy birthday from the Watterson Fam, anyway!

Erin said...

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth just quit blogging. I forgot to call you back but no there is no website. It would be fun if we could find out all of our neighbors dirty laundry though. Sorry about how you rang in the new year. I hope Primary's doesn't charge you since they didn't do anything!

Vyedka said...

Happy Birthday Austin! It looks that he had a great couple of days celebrating! I love the picture of him and Jake with their huge Doughnuts! How fun!