Basketball season is over. It seemed to go by so fast this year. We went to the Jazz game this week for Jr. Jazz which was a lot of fun. Austin and Logan have both signed up for baseball, Ryan is even helping coach Austin's team this year. I am so excited for it to start. I love to go to their baseball games. The boys go back to school next week, so we are trying to gear up for that again. I really enjoy the boys being home. As for Blake, he is Busy Blake! He fell on Valentines Day and cut his chin open. They probably would have done 1 or 2 stitches, but I decided to let it go this time. He healed up really good. I am so sick of bringing him in for cuts, I just couldn't do it this time. I figured the trauma of it for him wasn't worth the tiny scar, that nobody will even notice. Jace is growing up too quick. He had his 4 month check last week. He is in the 30% for both height and weight. We have started him on cereals, and he seems to be sleeping longer through the night, Yea! Ryan is still busy, so we are so grateful for that. I am staying busy chasing Blake, taking care of Jace, and keeping up with all the Mom things.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago


1 comment:
I love those bumble things that Jace is in! Your boys are all so big, Jill! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment