
We went to Cowabunga Bay before school started. Unfortunately, Ryan wasn't able to take the day off. We were sad, we had been looking forward to it for a while, hopefully next year!

This was a surprise picture on my camera from Andrew, so I thought I would post it for him.

Look at these cute little blondies playing in the lockers.

Jace and Blake sitting on an old beach cruiser. This place was decorated so cute!

Jace going down one of the water slides. He looks a little scared, but he absolutely loved it!

Kallen and Blake, they were very concerned with the water that was dumping above and behind me.

Blake heading up to the slides.

Logan chilling out!

Austin hangin' out!

Blake loved this old car. I had to pry him off. He was dying to go inside and pretend to drive it.
No comments:
Post a Comment