
This is Ryan and I golfing at Sherwood Hills Golf course at the end of August. We went up to Logan and stayed the night, golfed, went to dinner. We ran the top of Utah 1/2 marathon Saturday morning. I ran my best 1/2, my time was 1:50. I was hoping to do it under 1:50 but barely missed it.

My Sis-in-Law Emily, and Friend Tammy came over one day to help me make invitations for our Friends Baby Shower. This is Blake and Dani after eating a chocolate donut.

You would think that I would learn. After cleaning it up in my bedroom twice, Ryan once, you would think that I would put the lotion up higher. I had it on the dryer and he climbed on the garbage can to get it. I wish I would have taken pics of my room. It was on my bed, recliner, dresser, nightstand, carpet, etc. He is so mischievious.

This was a sucker from last Halloween that I found.

This is Grizzly wearing the "cone of shame" as everyone called it. He had and ear infection and a skin infection. The DR told us that it is from allergies. We could spend over $1000 and have him tested to see what he is allergic to, or just try to manage it. We chose the later. He had to wear this for 2 weeks, he was such a good sport about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment