
I love how Jace was curled up with his pillow sleeping. This is in our trailer while we were at our family reunion in Idaho. It was my Mom's side from my Grandparents on down. We all camped together, did our meals together and had a program on Saturday night. We played "who's line is it." It was a lot of fun. It was good to see my cousins that I really haven't seen in a couple of years.

On Saturday night after the entertainment, Jace was playing with his truck by the fire pit. I was a little bit away from him, but he was over by my Mom and Aunt. I guess he tried to squeeze between the fire pit and the people and got his hand on the outside of the fire pit. My Aunt saw it and grabbed him and ran him to the water. He was basically done crying by the time we got the water on. Blake and Jace are such tough boys. I guess they get use to falling down, getting scrapes, etc. while trying to keep up with their older brothers. My uncle said that it was a 3rd degree burn since the skin just melted right off. There was only a tiny blister on part of it. We ran it under water for about 15 minutes and bandaged it up. We used Desitin on it which I guess is an awesome burn cream. He did so good. We called him our little boxer!

This was the next day when we were home.

I couldn't believe how good it looked the next day.

Our "little boxer" rolling around on the bed.

This is up at Soapstone on the opening of the archery deer hunt. We had a BB gun contest. I think Mike won. Emily and I snuck off to practice while the boys started, I guess it didn't work though, we still got killed.

Jace eating a cinnamon bear. I had a huge bag so I let the boys take some and shoot them with their BB guns, they had pretty good aim and the BB would stick in them. It was pretty funny.

Austin and Mike during our BB gun challenge.

Blake and Ashley playing with Grizzly.

Uncle Derek taking his turn in the competition.

Blake and Ashley on the 4-wheeler, begging for rides. (don't they look like they are bull riding?)

Jace begging for his turn on th 4-wheeler

Ryan couldn't resist and finally took him on a ride. We were hoping that the ride would put him to sleep, but no luck. I think that the helmet is so heavy for his head it takes all that he has to keep his head up.

The boys played in the 4-wheeler trailer the whole weekend, either dancing, goofing off, or playing games.

Blake, Jace, and Ashley waiting for the charcoal to get hot so that we could cook our dessert.

Jace in the trailer hanging out.

Ashley was dancing around and then helped us start the fire. I thought this expression on her face was too cute!

All "the boys" hanging out

The boys dancing in the trailer

More dancing in the trailer.

We went on a walk with all of the kids while the guys were hunting. We stopped off the side of the road and took a picture of us with our kids, since we are always the ones taking the pictures.

The boys up ahead of us with Grizzly, we thought this was too cute with the big boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment