When Blake saw this on the TV he looked at me and said "I want that" and I said "you do?" He looked at me and said "YES, for my BIRTHDAY!" How does a 2 almost 3 year old know to ask for something for their birthday?!?
My Dad and Mom came down for dinner, then we opened presents, and had cake and ice cream
Blake would start opening presents and when it got to the box he would start saying thank you, thank you, thank you. Even before he had any clue what was inside.
This was a present from Grandma and Grandpa, I think they all liked it
I loved how Jace had to get a better angle on the present
Blake was very excited about his cake. I had made it the night before and then stashed it in our fridge in the garage. I was afraid he would get into it or something while I was in the shower or something. So all day on his birthday he was saying, "where is my Buzz Lightyear cake?" I would say "I think he is hiding," and he would say, "we need to find him." So when I finally got his cake out that evening, he yelled "You found him!" It was too cute!
Blake blowing out his candles
These were the Toy Story PJ's he got from us, my sister got him 2 other pair of Toy Story PJ's, but he loves them all
Blake and Carson at the South Davis Rec Center where we celebrated their birthday's together. They were born exactly 1 week apart, so it works out nice to celebrate together. This year we decided to rent the room at the pool and then let them swim. Blake and Jace loved the big water slide inside and we had to keep taking them up the stairs and go down. Austin loved playing the water basketball, while Logan just swam around with cousins.Here is the group of kids for the party. Overall I think the kids really enjoyed the party.



No comments:
Post a Comment