Jill and Ryan had their baby...... BOY last night. Jill did it ALL NATURAL, tough stuff!! The little guy weighs 8 lbs 13 oz, 21 inches long, and he doesn't have a name yet. He's super cute and they are all doing great.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Jill!!! Four boys ~ what fun!! I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures!!
Jill! Congrats on the baby! haha. I don't know if I even remembered that you were pregnant, and then I was looking on your blog (that I found off of Keeley's) and there were pictures of your 4 boys! Jace is adorable! Hope everything is going well for you! -Crissa
Austin is 10 years old. He loves to play with his brothers, cousins, and friends. He loves to play basketball and of course video games. He wants to play in the NBA when he grows up.
Logan
Logan is 8 years old. He also loves to play with his brothers, cousins, and friends. He has just finished his baseball and pitched quite a few games. He is still excelling at piano. He is such a smartie, but is ready for school to be out!
Blake
Blake is a busy 3 year old. He adores his brothers, playing outside, and loves to ride the 4-wheelers. He is constantly getting hurt but is such a tough guy!
Jace
Jace is 1 pushing 2. He adores his brothers and loves when they play with him. He LOVES balls and will throw with anyone who will play. He is our escapee now, he will run out the door any chance he gets, he loves it outside.
9 comments:
Congratulations Jill!!! Four boys ~ what fun!! I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow! congratulations on another fun boy! I'm jealous! I hope you have a speedy recovery and post some pictures soon!
Congrats Jill! That is super fun, another cute little boy! I am excited to hear what his name will be!
Congratulations! Now you can have your own basketball team. I'm excited to hear what name you come up with and I can't wait to see some pictures.
Was going natural intentional?
Just a pity moment for myself, I remember when I used to get a phone call that the baby had been born, now I have to check your blog to find out.
Yea!!! Congratulations Jill! Another sweet little boy. I absolutely LOVE having 4 boys!!!
Congrats!!! Four boy's o'boy are you in for it. Haha:)
I thought it would be a girl for sure. Congrats!
Jill! Congrats on the baby! haha. I don't know if I even remembered that you were pregnant, and then I was looking on your blog (that I found off of Keeley's) and there were pictures of your 4 boys! Jace is adorable! Hope everything is going well for you!
-Crissa
Post a Comment