skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Flag football is officially over. I think this was the quickest season ever. Logan loved playing on the same team as his cousin Jake. Austin really enjoyed playing with Mike during practices and games...and Blake liked to have Ashley there to entertain and play with him during games. I can't wait until these 2 get to play tackle football. There was one team that we played that was getting a little physical. So our coach told the boys that they could push back. Jake and Logan thought that was great to do a little tackling. Overall it was a great season, good weather, and the boys had a great time!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Any news on the baby? Are you close or no activity yet?
It looks like your counter is getting closer i cant wait to see what you are having. The boys are so cute.
I thought for sure your next post would be of a new baby.
Post a Comment