Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Crazy Corn Maze

We wanted to do something fun with the boys before the baby comes... so we went to dinner at Wingers then went to the corn maze. It was a little cold, but once we got going through it, we warmed up. The boys all got light up swords. Blake loved to carry his around while growling. We did get lost a couple of times, so Ryan led us through some "short cuts," which involved making our own trail through the corn. Austin and Logan were very concerned that we were breaking the rules, and that we were going to get caught. Ryan of course just laughed. Our Boys are such stickler for rules, which is good.
Also...no baby yet. We keep thinking any day now. I have had contractions, but nothing that lasts. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds fun. Amber had her baby on Monday so you guys ended up really close after all. I kept thinking that you were going to beat her!:( Let me know when you have it.

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness! I hope that baby comes soon! Keep us up to date. Good luck
steph