
Last month my sis-in-law Emily, and a couple of my friends, Marianne and Kelly went to Knotts Berry Farms. I had mentioned to Marianne who works for Jet Blue that if she ever has any budy passes that she isn't going to use to let me know. Well it happened that she did have some expiring at the end of April that she said I could have. So we decided to head to California. We flew out Friday night, went to dinner, checked into the hotel and stayed up late talking. Saturday morning we had a yummy breakfast then went to Knotts Berry. We were all feeling a little sick after a few rides, due to such a big breakfast. Despite that we had a blast. We rode as many rides as we could then headed to the airport stopping and eating dinner. We went to El Toritos which I highly suggest if you ever come across one, then we went to the airport. We got there a little later than planned and didn't know if we were going to make it on the plane (standby). But we did! It was so much fun to have a girls weekend. I wish we would have had more time though, it always goes by way too quick! Thanks Marianne for the tickets and going with us, I seriously have the best friends ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment