Me and My DS by Austin Christensen
DS: He always presses me down. He pokes me with a stylus. He makes me put things on my screen. He puts stuff in me. When I'm getting energy he just pulls me off my energy cord! When I'm asleep he makes me stay up all night and I have to yell to wake him up in the morning. (I mean come on) He locks me in this case all night. On his birthday if he tries to text his friends by him in picktochat on his birthday I have to say Happy Birthday on it. I have to have a memory to remember his data. He can make me wake up whenever he wants to. He makes me yell or whisper! He makes me go to another DS and connect. His cousins put stickers on them and take them off and I bet it hurts so much. Sometimes they replace me for another DS.
Austin: I love my DS. It is so fun. I love my games that I have, they are so fun. I wonder what it would say about me if it could talk. I love connecting with my cousins. I love my DS!


1 comment:
That is so cute, a keeper for sure! Kyle loves his DS too (on and off).
Post a Comment