Monday, December 28, 2009

Partners in Crime





These 2 are really giving me a run for it. The other day I was upstairs finishing getting ready. I could hear a little giggling, so I went downstairs. At first I could only see them squatted down around something. I just figured they were playing with toys. As I watched I saw Blake put a spoon to his mouth. I walk around them to see the carton of ice cream on the floor. Blake is eating it with a spoon and Jace is just digging in with his fingers. I ran to grab the camera, all too may times I just freak out and clean up the mess. I decided this time I want the proof to show to them one day. While I am taking pictures Jace reaches in and just grabs the chunk of ice cream and is holding it and trying to bite off pieces. These 2 seriously need adult supervision at all times. It is crazy when you worry about leaving them long enough to use the bathroom. You never know what you are going to come out to. Crazy kiddos!

2 comments:

Thatcher's said...

How funny, I love it!

Elle said...

Your xmas card was great and Wow and 8 year old already!