Monday, December 28, 2009

Logan's Baptism





Logan was baptized on November 28th 2 days after Thanksgiving. My sister Katie came home from her mission on the 24th and wanted to be there for his baptism. We left it up to him to be baptized in October or wait for Katie, he wanted to wait for her to be there. It was a crazy week with Katie coming home, Thanksgiving, his baptism and Katie's homecoming all within 5 days.
Logan was excited to be baptized. When I asked him why he wanted to be baptized he said "Because then I will be an official member of the church." He is so wise for his age. His testimony and spirit is so strong. He knows the scripture stories I think better than I do, and he believes with all of his heart that this church is true. It truly is amazing to hear him speak about the church. I know that he will always be strong. We love you so much Logan, and are so proud of the choices that you make.

No comments: