Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

Logan wanted a flag cake this year, it was so easy to make, and tasted so yummy with the berries.
Logan and his "Star of the Week" poster
Logan's cousins and friends at his party
Logan got a BB gun for his birthday, he was so excited!
We carpool with some friends, and this is how he showed up to pick up my boys...it was so cute, it said "Happy Birthday Logan" on this side, "Happy Birthday" on the back, and the "#8" on the drivers side. He thought that it was pretty cool.
On Monday we let him have a cousin/friends birthday party. We made little pizzas, opened presents, and ate yummy cake and ice cream. I had a couple of games to play, but time flew by and he just wanted to hang out in the backyard and play with everyone, so that is what we did. He had such a great birthday he said. I was so glad that he had a good time. It is always such a relief when things go so well. All of the kids were so well mannered and well behaved.
I can't believe that Logan is really 8 now. Where does time go? He is such a good boy. He is such a smart kid. He learns so easily. He has such a strong spirit about him. I am amazed at how strong his testimony of the church is. He believes and lives it 100%. We are so glad that Logan is part of our family.

No comments: