Sunday, December 21, 2008

SANTA




This weekend we went and saw Santa. He was so cute with the boys. He spent a good 15 minutes with just our family. Even Blake and Jace did good out in the cold. He told the boys all about the reindeer which was fun to see. He was a really good Santa. I was glad that Natalie had told me about this place. Only 4 more days until Christmas, I can't believe it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Santa is smiling!! That is so cool! Share the location so we can all go there next year!
Alan's foot is doing a little better - long road of recovery for sure. It's funny - he came home and said that "Jill Todd" worked there! :) Must have got the wires crossed a bit! :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Your card was darling!

Thompson Family said...

Good to see your blog! It is fun to see all you've been up to. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! WoW! 4 boys, it is crazy for sure! Take care!