Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE


We finally got our Christmas tree put up last night. We were going to try and do it last week, but it never happened. It just hasn't felt like Christmas yet, since there hasn't really been any snow. So hopefully now that the tree is up it will start to feel like Christmas. It was Blake's turn to put the star on the tree, he wasn't crazy about that idea though. So, Ryan ended up putting the star on the top of the tree. I really enjoy this time of year, even though it seems to get busier as each year passes. I try to remember the true meaning and spirit of Christmas. I have enjoyed having Jace be so little at this time, it really makes me think of Mary and how overwhelmed and excited she must have been to hold the Savior.

3 comments:

Thatcher's said...

Your tree looks so cute. The picture of your boys in front of the tree is darling and Blake looks just like Ryan in some of our old home movies. Cute Fam you have!

Kristine Watterson said...

Your boys are soooo cute, Jill! Your tree is crafty delicious...love it. You always have such great decorations!

Elle said...

Oh my gosh, Jill did not update her blog! Jace is so adorable, and all that food looks great! I was going to tell you I got your Christmas card, and it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. How did you come up with that? Also, I did email you to have you over once, but maybe you didn't get the email. Lets plan something for after the first of the year. I will add Steph to my blog.