As if having the stomach flu for the past 10 days wasn't enough...this happened. He was finally getting back to himself today and while he was in the shower with his brothers, who were being a little crazy, he leaned against the shower door and it flew open. He fell and hit the metal edge along the bottom of the door and cut his face. I yelled to Ryan to come and look, and we decided that we had better run him into the instacare. So I spent 2 hours of my night down there. I felt so bad for Blake. Of course he was happy as can be right before they started, but screamed the entire time. It was so sad to have to pin him down and let them poke him. But by the time we got back home he was pretty much back to himself. Good thing kids heal fast!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago


4 comments:
That is how it was when I had Bubba, total chaos in the two weeks after! That is going to be a sweet, manly scar for little Blake! We miss you guys!
Oh Jill, I feel bad for you what a horrible couple of weeks your family has had! Poor lil pumpkin Blake is still so cute with his stiches! Hope you all getting feeling better soon!
Sorry about all the sickness. I cannot stand sick kids, it is the worst thing in the world, and my little boy threw up for a week last time he got sick too. My kids have only had the stomach flu once, and I didn't know what to do, so I freaked out and took them to the ER. Oh and wow 11 years NO WAY!!! I didn't know you had been married that long! I guess I'm just a newly wed.
Jill-
I just got your CHristmas card; those are SO CUTE!!! Did you make them or did you get them somehwere???
Post a Comment