Logan woke up at 1:30 a.m. whining that his stomach hurt. Ryan went into their room and there was puke all over his bed. Ryan was not happy at all. I had been sick off and on since Monday, and Blake had been sick since Halloween. He started throwing up on Halloween, and has basically thrown up every other if not every day since. Ryan has been so good about just cleaning up the mess. He has cleaned puke out of my car that was covering both car seats, and has stripped and cleaned Blakes bed when he threw up on Tuesday. On Friday I was so sick I could hardly get out of bed, besides to run to the toilet. So Ryan had come home from work for a few hours to help with the kids, which was such a relief. He took Logan to the Jazz game that night and when Logan was getting ready for bed he said that his stomach hurt. So, Ryan knew that Logan was getting the flu. He got a garbage can and put it besides Logan's bed and asked and begged him to puke in the garbage can if he couldn't make it to the bathroom. So when there was no puke in the garbage, but all over the bed, that was why Ryan was not happy. Ryan had Logan get in the shower while he stripped the bed and started the laundry. We got the bed made and got Logan back to sleep. He threw up a couple more times throughout the night. And had some on the bed again, so Ryan changed the bedding again. He ran his trailer out to his guys so they could work, and came home with roses for me. He got the kids all fed. Helped a guy blow out his sprinkler lines and ran to a couple of stores with me. We picked up a movie and Panda Express for dinner. It was not our most romantic anniversary, but definitly one we will remember. This is why I have the best husband in the world.
P.S. He is home today sick with the stomach flu now (our pediatrician said this is lasting up to 2 weeks, so stay clear of our house)



5 comments:
Holy Crap Jill, I cannot belive you have been married that long, CONGRATS! Sorry that it wasn't the best anniversary for you though :(
What a good husband. Happy Anniversary. Utah games will do that to you everytime. Next time go to the Y! hee hee
jill I did'nt even think of it being your anniversary "Happy Anniversary "I hope you and your family get better soon.
My heart goes out to you and your family, I'm sorry you were all so sick. The stomach flu is one of the things I fear most in life. Yucky.
You look so beautiful in your wedding pic! Happy late Anniversary! Ryan is a sweet heart to help and bring you roses, you must be some kinda lady to have a that kinda man! Hope the flu leaves your house soon!
Post a Comment