Way cute blog Jill. You are doing great. You have the hard stuff figured out. Now you just need to post every little detail of your life for all the world to read! Let me know if you need any help but I think you have it figured out!
i don't have your email address, but here is mine btandfamily@gmail.com (I am totally addicted to blogging and photoshop, its my ME time) Just so you know, I can see your background.......
Austin is 10 years old. He loves to play with his brothers, cousins, and friends. He loves to play basketball and of course video games. He wants to play in the NBA when he grows up.
Logan
Logan is 8 years old. He also loves to play with his brothers, cousins, and friends. He has just finished his baseball and pitched quite a few games. He is still excelling at piano. He is such a smartie, but is ready for school to be out!
Blake
Blake is a busy 3 year old. He adores his brothers, playing outside, and loves to ride the 4-wheelers. He is constantly getting hurt but is such a tough guy!
Jace
Jace is 1 pushing 2. He adores his brothers and loves when they play with him. He LOVES balls and will throw with anyone who will play. He is our escapee now, he will run out the door any chance he gets, he loves it outside.
4 comments:
Way cute blog Jill. You are doing great. You have the hard stuff figured out. Now you just need to post every little detail of your life for all the world to read! Let me know if you need any help but I think you have it figured out!
Oh ya, way cute pictures too! What a cute family!
Great pictures!
i don't have your email address, but here is mine btandfamily@gmail.com (I am totally addicted to blogging and photoshop, its my ME time) Just so you know, I can see your background.......
Post a Comment