Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bear Lake 2008





Here are some of our pictures from Bear Lake.
We went to Bear Lake over the 24th of July with Ryan's family. There were lots of kids and lots of fun. Austin rode around in an inflatable canoe, which he loved. Logan played in the sand with his cousins. Blake really enjoyed being able to wander. We all had a really good time, and only Ryan came home with a sunburn!

4 comments:

Elle said...

Good job on getting your digi scrap going. Isn't it fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Jill- I found your blog through Michelles. Your boys are so adorable!
My blog address is www.oberholzerfam.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Jill! It's so funny you found my blog today, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering what you were up to. I thought "I need to call her" then the kids started screaming, the phone started ringing and the thought was gone! email me at danielsaxey@msn.com or call me. Let's catch up when you have a few minutes. I'll be home, and down for the next couple of days (I broke by toe and messed up my foot pretty good last night). Call me, Steph

Brooke Christensen said...

Jill-
I love your blog it is darling. You will have to show us the darling little scrapbook pages. I cant wait for your baby to come I am excited to babysit for you and Ryan. Once again thanks for the support on my crimpled ankle!
Love, Brooke or the criple