Friday, March 27, 2009

UPDATES

Jake, Logan, and Charlee at the Draper Temple Open House
Mike, Austin, and Megan at the Draper Temple Open House

Draper Temple Open House
Good Things Utah
Emily, Julie, Natalie, and I went to Good Things Utah
It was a week of never ending birthday celebrations. On Monday I went to lunch with friends, Wednesday we went to GTU, Thursday we went to the Draper Temple Open House (not for my birthday though), and Friday Natalie threw me a surprise party with friends and family (Thanks Nat). On Sunday was the big 30! We went to my Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner. I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember my Mom turning 30 and can't believe that it is me now. CRAZY! It was a lot of fun getting together with everyone that week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week!! I hated turning 30 - but it's funny how you said you remember your mom turning 30, because I remember my mom turning 30, too! It's crazy that's what we are now. The mom's turning 30. Either way, happy belated birthday! Loved all your posts!